Kapiti Island

Sunday, 16 May 2010

Weekend Sport at Ngati Toa

Kia ora koutou e te whanau,

Kei te pehea koe? Kei te pai ahau.

Yesterday I went to visit some of the wonderful members of Room 16 playing their weekend sport down at Ngati Toa Domain. First up was the rugby and it was Nathan and Scotts team VS. Larry and Maraea's team. It was hard to know who to cheer for so I ended up just cheering for the players not the teams! It was a fantastic game, both teams played incredibly well and I was so proud of the players from my room.... Larry made some awesome tackles, Nato scored two tries, Maraea got right in amongst it all and battled for the ball and Scott made some impressive runs down the wing. Nathan and Scotts team won in the end but I think that all the players from our class were the best!! Oh and I saw Maggies team playing, but she was undercover with her head gear on and I didn't recognise her without her pony tail!

Then it was on to the girls netball. First up was Kaylyns team, the Plimmerton Steel... they played Titahi Bay who were a very good team. Sadly the Steel lost the game, but it was good to see the girls out there giving it their all. The next game was Plimmerton Magic. In the team from Room 16 was Lei, Jordyn and Macey. The team played really well with Jordyn shooting some awesome goals... all that practice is paying off Jordy!! The Magic won the game and everyone was very pleased with how well they played, especially considering it was only their second game for the season!

Well done to all the people I watched, it was so awesome to see you guys out there giving it your best shot! I'll try and get back out there in a few weeks time to see another game or two.

Remember- Keep that photo money rolling in, school photos are this Friday... make sure you've got your pretty pink bows for your hair all sorted! Especially you boys!! :P

Hei kona,
Captain Morris

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Ms Morris it was a hard game of rugby it was cool having you supporting me

    by maraea

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah miss morris thanks for coming to my netball game and of course i was thye best!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete