Rapunzel told from the Witches point of view
Hi, I’m the witch from Rapunzel and this is my story. I live in a spooky castle because it was the only house I could afford. I entered a competition for the longest hair. Obviously my hair was short so I had to find someone else with really long hair. I saw someone named Rapunzel and she had super duper long hair. So I went to her and asked “will you help me………..chase my cat”. (Even though I didn’t have one). So she was dumb enough to come with me.
We got to my house and I asked her to wait while I open my door and she barged in and started touching my stuff so I had no choice but to lock her up in a room. So I told her that my cat was upstairs. When we got to the second tower, I threw her in and locked the door and said “you should of listened to your mother”.
I went down stairs to watch some T.V. I got really hungry so I ordered from horse, prince, pizzas. I saw him coming but and then he stopped. He heard someone crying and he remembered a story and said the words “Rapunzel, Rapunzel let down your beard, Wait that’s not right, I mean your hair”. Rapunzel heard him and said “okey dokey”. She let down her hair and the prince climbed up.
I saw what was happening so I called my twin sister but she was dead. The horse, prince pizzas guy and Rapunzel heard the witch coming up. So they jumped out the window. Rapunzel used her hair as propellers on a helicopter and they landed on the ground safely. The witch got up to the second highest and looked down and saw a long haired girl, a pizza guy, a horse and a PIZZA!!!! I saw them ride off eating my pizza. That’s
my point of view but right now I gotta go get my pizza.
By Kaylyn
No comments:
Post a Comment