We are an awesome Year 5/6 class in the Hongoeka Syndicate, our teacher is Miss Morris and this is our blog!!
Love, love, love that version....Lui "i love it". You are so famous in our house. Nikki.
Love, love, love that version. Lui "I love it". You are so famous in our house. Nikki.
Best teacher ever! I haven't seen a teacher have the courage to do that.
Hi Room 16,We think your blog is super cool. We think your teacher rocks. We loved looking at your things on the blog.Love Room 9
Your song was fantastic Miss Morris!From Room 8
Love, love, love that version....Lui "i love it". You are so famous in our house. Nikki.
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love that version. Lui "I love it". You are so famous in our house. Nikki.
ReplyDeleteBest teacher ever! I haven't seen a teacher have the courage to do that.
ReplyDeleteHi Room 16,
ReplyDeleteWe think your blog is super cool. We think your teacher rocks. We loved looking at your things on the blog.
Love Room 9
Your song was fantastic Miss Morris!
ReplyDeleteFrom Room 8